Since the early 18th century, iron has been considered a staple of Pennsylvania. A huge part of our architectural history, iron can be seen throughout Philadelphia’s design aesthetic.
We understand the need for modern ornamental ironworks, and we want to keep the timeless tradition of ironworking alive in the city, while updating and modernizing the architecture that gives Philadelphia its unique design structure.
We offer custom ironwork that can help you accent or update your home, office building, and more. Our craftsmen have more than a combined 250 years of experience in iron crafting and design, and our goal is to maintain the same quality and techniques of the Old World, while innovating our work with the newest technologies.
Customize It – Modern Ornamental Ironworks, Your Way
Your vision is important to us. We want to help bring the dream you have for your home or office to life. Whether you want to build an iron gate for your home, or update the stair railings at your office, at Anderson Ironworks, we work with you to find the right design and look for your ironworks. Here’s how:
- Consultation – We meet with you to discuss your vision. We can do this in-person or online. During this consultation, we actively listen to your vision, learning as much as possible about your preferred design, your timeline, and your budget. From this information, we will provide you with an initial quote.
- Design – We take what we learned and make preliminary designs, getting your approval as we go!
- Fabrication – With the approved designs, we order the necessary materials and begin the fabrication and design process.
- Finish – We ground, sand, and prep all items for finish.
- Installation – If part of your contract, we expertly install your modern ornamental ironworks on-site.
No matter your vision, we take pride in being the best at what we do. With our combined expertise, experience, and craftsmanship, we settle for nothing short of excellence when it comes to your custom modern ornamental ironworks.
For residential or commercial ironwork, contact us today about scheduling a consultation by giving us a call at 215-886-1170 or by filling out our online form.